The Office of Sponsored Projects and Research (OSPR) is here to help.
From supplying the necessary forms and proceeding with the initial steps of the grants prospecting and research, to verifying submission materials, maintaining compliance, and overseeing the finalization of all grant-related activity, the OSPR is here to guide and support the members of ESU’s research community throughout the entire process.
Visit the OSPR's Quick Reference Guide for information related to purchases for your grant project.
Keys to success include:
- Conducting responsible research.
- Following federal, state, and university policies and procedures.
- Reporting on awards received.
Other helpful resources:
- Introduction to Logic Models
- A video explaining the National Science Foundation's merit review process
- Campus Address
- ESU Innovation Center, 562 Independence Road
- (570) 422-7920
- (570) 422-7951 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Director Office of Sponsored Projects and Research, Assistant to the Provost for Research
- Christina McDonald
- (570) 422-7954