Continue the journey to your first semester at ESU!
Warrior Induction is a two-part process. Start on July 1st by exploring the many services and programs that ESU has to offer you.
Your induction culminates with the start of the fall semester: Warrior Induction Weekend.
During July you’ll be asked to complete many important tasks:
- Learn about Desire2Learn, ESU’s course management program and WarriorFish. D2L will help you connect to course resources and interact with other Warriors and your faculty. WarriorFish helps you set up appointments and connects you to supportive resources.
- Get your questions answered about student billing, financial aid, financial literacy, registration and records, and how to get a book voucher.
- Find out what makes a Warrior, a Warrior!
- Earn some awesome prizes like t-shirts, stickers, and water bottles.
During Warrior Induction Weekend you will:
- Meet your Peer Mentor, an upperclass student who helps you through your entire fall semester. They take the First Year Experience (FYE) class with you, answer any questions you may have, and connect you to resources.
- Hear about important ideas that help you to keep yourself going on your journey: managing risk when it comes to alcohol and other drugs, how to ensure that your mental health is a priority, and why diversity and inclusion are important ESU values.