Employee Self-Service (ESS) is a web-based service that provides employees with personal information related to their employment with the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE). The information covers:
- Personal Information (personal data, address, emergency contact and bank information)
- Benefits (medical/vision/dental, life insurance, disability, flex spending, AD&D and Retirement)
- Leave & Time (view balances and absences & submit leave requests)
- Payroll (pay statement and W-4)
In addition to what you can view on Employee Self-Service (ESS), you also have the ability to change the following:
Access to Employee Self-Service (ESS) is controlled by a username and password. If this is your first time using Employee Self Service you must create a password.
Once you create a password:
- Log into Employee Self-Service (ESS)
- Enter your username = first name initial and your last name followed by @esu.passhe.lcl
Please contact the helpdesk at (570) 422-3789 if you have any problems.
If you experience trouble accessing the Employee Self Service site, you can download and install the Firefox browser.