Anthology Portfolio (AP) is the data management system for the ESU College of Education. Anthology Portfolio is a secure online platform that assesses learning through custom electronic portfolios and field experience tracking and assessment.
You will also use Anthology Portfolio to build your clearances portfolio, keep track of placement hours, and complete key assignments.
Anthology Portfolio will be used by faculty supervisors and cooperating teachers for assessments that show your development throughout the course of your program and provide evidence for CAEP Accreditation and PDE Major Review.
Use the links below to see instructions for how to use Anthology Portfolio (formerly Chalk & Wire) based on your role.
Logging into Anthology Portfolio
- Clearances How-To For Students
- Clearances - Check Your Status For Students
- Checking Your Status (3:17)
- Sending a Message in Anthology (2:25)
- Uploading and Submitting Updated Clearances
- Updating Clearances (3:11)
Sharing Clearances Electronically
- External Assessors (i.e., Cooperating Teachers)
Logging into Anthology Portfolio using email link or guest invitation
- Logging into Anthology Portfolio (External Assessor)
- QuickStart Guide for External Assessors
- Anthology Assessments for Cooperating/Mentor Teachers