Scholarship Application Instructions
Part 1 - Complete the following online forms:
- Clear Path Scholarship (application below)
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid - FAFSA
- ESU Transfer Application (for students transferring to ESU in academic year 2023-24)
Part 2 - Submit the following:
- Academic transcript (unofficial is fine; you may also upload via the Transfer Application, but sending directly to Clear Path will speed up the process. You may update your transcript as you complete additional coursework.)
- Three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a community college science faculty member. Please ask those writing letters of recommendation to send their letter directly via email or to mail it to the address below.
- Statement detailing the applicant’s history and professional goals or schedule an interview with the Clear Path liaison at your community college. For help identifying the Clear Path liaison at your institution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit the above documents via email (preferred) to email@example.com or mail to:
Clear Path Application
East Stroudsburg University
200 Prospect Street
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
For assistance with your Clear Path scholarship application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Clear Path Scholarships are only available to transfer students from County College of Morris, Lehigh Carbon Community College, Luzerne County Community College, or Northampton Community College who plan to major in Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemical Biotechnology, Computer Science, Computer Security, Environmental Science, Marine Science, Mathematics or Physics.
* This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant Numbers 1564534 and 2130103. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.