Scholarship Application Instructions
Part 1 - Complete the following online forms:
- Clear Path Scholarship (application below)
- FAFSA application for financial aid
- ESU Transfer Application (available for spring 2018 and fall 2018)
Part 2 - Submit the following:
- Academic transcript (unofficial is fine; you may also upload via the Transfer Application, but sending directly to Clear Path will speed up the process. You may update your transcript as you complete additional coursework.)
- Three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a community college science faculty member. Please ask those writing letters of recommendation to send their letter directly via email or to mail it to the address below.
- Statement detailing the applicant’s history and professional goals.
Submit the above documents via email (preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Clear Path Application
East Stroudsburg University
200 Prospect Street
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
For assistance with your Clear Path scholarship application, contact email@example.com.
Note: Clear Path Scholarships are only available to transfer students from Community Colleges who plan to major in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemical Biotechnology, Computer Science, Computer Security, Environmental Science, Marine Science, Mathematics or Physics (Secondary education concentrations are not eligible).
* This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant Number 1564634. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.