Report a Problem
Please report any errors or incorrect information you find on the ESU website.
ESU's web services team helps faculty & staff to communicate about their programs and services.
Managing Your Content
Prospective students, current students, parents, community members, faculty, staff and others all rely on the ESU website for information about the university. That's why it's critical that all ESU departments keep their website information current and accurate.
- Please see the Website Content Standards for web template, accessibility, copyright and other standards.
- Consult the OUCampus CMS User Guide as needed.
Please contact the web team to request a refresher training on the content management system (CMS).
Special Site Requests
- Request a web form, or give someone access to an existing web form. Training is required.
- Request a web payment site for an ESU initiative.
- Promote your event on the ESU homepage under "Featured Events."
- Create a faculty website. See the web policy requirements for faculty and other unofficial websites.
In addition to ESU's web presence, The University Relations web team manages campus digital signage, the weekly "ESU in the Community" e-mail newsletter, and select digital advertising campaigns. Please contact Maccabee Levine with any questions about our services.