- Round 1 for fall 2018 projects: Friday, September 14, 2018, 1:00 pm
- Round 2 for spring 2019 projects: Friday, November 2, 2018, 1:00 pm
Major Grants Letter of Intent:
- Friday, October 5, 2018, 1:00 pm
Course Release Grants (for spring 2019 or fall 2019 release):
- Friday, September 14, 2018, 1:00 pm
- Friday, November 2, 2018, 1:00 pm
- Round 1, for summer projects: Friday, February 15, 2019, 1:00 pm
- Round 2 for fall 2019 projects: Friday, March 22, 2019, 1:00 pm
Major Grants Letters of Intent:
- Friday, March 1, 2019, 1:00 pm
Course Release Grants (for fall 2019 or spring 2020 release):
- Friday, February 15, 2019, 1:00 pm
- Friday, March 22, 2019, 1:00 pm
The Faculty Development and Research (FDR) grants program, is sponsored by the Office of the Provost and managed by the Office of Sponsored Projects and Research. The FDR Committee is made up of faculty representing all the university colleges and they are responsible for reviewing applications and making decisions of grant awards.
The FDR grant program provides funding to ESU faculty members to further their professional development. The FDR program's focus is on emphasizing the inclusion of undergraduate researchers as well as supporting faculty in their research and creative endeavors and using seed funding to leverage for extramural grants.
All FDR grant proposals must be submitted online via the University's grant application software: ESU eGRANTS. Register yourself in the portal today.