FDR Deadlines and Information
- Mini Grants, round 1 for fall 2018 projects: Friday, September 14, 2018, 1:00 pm
- Major Grants Letter of Intent: Friday, October 5, 2018, 1:00 pm
- Mini Grants, round 2 for spring projects: Friday, November 2, 2018, 1:00 pm
- Course Release Grants: Friday, November 2, 2018, 1:00 pm
- Mini Grants, round 1, for summer projects: Friday, February 15, 2019, 1:00 pm
- Major Grants Letters of Intent: Friday, March 1, 2019, 1:00 pm
- Mini Grants, round 2 for fall 2019 projects: Friday, March 22, 2019, 1:00 pm
- Course Release Grants: Friday, March 22, 2019, 1:00 pm
APPLY: ESU eGRANTS
Sarah Weber, Assistant Director
Sponsored Projects and Research
firstname.lastname@example.org (570) 422-7908
The Faculty Development and Research (FDR) grants program, is sponsored by the Office of the Provost and managed by the Office of Sponsored Projects and Research. The FDR Committee is made up of faculty representing all the university colleges and they are responsible for reviewing applications and making decisions of grant awards.
The FDR grant program provides funding to ESU faculty members to further their professional development. The FDR program's focus is on emphasizing the inclusion of undergraduate researchers as well as supporting faculty in their research and creative endeavors and using seed funding to leverage for extramural grants.
All FDR grant proposals must be submitted online via the University's grant application software: ESU eGRANTS. Register yourself in the portal today.
Review the 2018-2019 FDR Guidelines for application and submission instructions.