The following are parking fine amounts which are subject to change at any time at the discretion of the University:
- Unauthorized parking in handicapped space: $100 - $200
- Fraudulent registration: $50 + loss of parking privileges
- Parking on grass: $25 + Damages
- Parking outside designated space: $25
- Parking against the flow of traffic: $25
- Parking less than 15 feet from a fire hydrant: $25
- Parking within 30 feet of a stop sign: $25
- Parking in a reserved space: $50
- Misuse of a parking permit: $50
- Improper display of failure to display a valid parking permit: $25
- Boot removal: first offense $50; second offense $100; third offense $150; within an academic year (each additional offense after the third is also $150)
- All other parking violations: $25
- Moving violations: $50 - $200 (ESU citation)
Parking fines may be paid online through the MyESU Portal. Once your online payment transaction has been completed, contact Zimbar Hall at (570) 422-2800 to request the payment be applied directly to your parking tickets.
Pay your Parking Ticket Online
YES, I do have an ESU eCard.
NO, I do NOT have an ESU eCard.
Alternate Payment Options
Parking fines may also be paid at Zimbar Hall by cash, check, and money order or through the mail. Make checks/money orders payable to East Stroudsburg University and mail to ESU Zimbar Hall, 200 Prospect St., East Stroudsburg, PA 18301.
- Place your license plate number and ticket number on your check/money order
- Fines paid by check/money order may also be dropped off in the red collection box located in the Security/Parking Office lobby
- The University will not be responsible for cash sent through the mail or deposited in the red collection box