Advance Your Career With a Doctoral Degree in Educational Leadership and Administration
East Stroudsburg University’s Ed.D. in Educational Leadership and Administration (ALS) is grounded in the belief that effective administrators play a key role in advancing their institutions and the wellbeing of the students they serve. ESU’s program is research-based, clinically oriented and carefully designed to meet the needs of working professionals.
- All courses are taught on the East Stroudsburg University Campus.
- The course schedule is designed to accommodate the busy life of school administrators, college faculty, and college administrators.
- All classes are presented in a seminar format that combines theory and application.
- Coursework is supplemented by cohort retreats that are designed to improve leadership skills, foster collaboration, and enhance problem solving abilities.
- Students progress through the program as a cohort.
- Classes are instructed by ESU faculty and practicing administrators in the field.
- Students are supported through all coursework and dissertation work.
- Students may qualify for the Pennsylvania Department of Education Superintendent’s Letter of Eligibility.
For the past 16 years, ESU’s doctoral program has graduated outstanding administrators who continue to make a difference in the lives of the students they serve. As a testimonial, Dr. Dennis Riker, Superintendent of the Nazareth Area School District shared, “ESU’s doctoral program provided me with a tremendous amount of self-confidence and has caused me to look at myself and reflect on ALL situations. When I entered the program I was a new Superintendent and the program provided me with valuable insights and resources that I continue to utilize today.”
Are you ready to make a difference as an educational leader? We are currently accepting applications for our next cohort. For additional information contact Kevin Quinterro email@example.com or Dr. Douglas Lare firstname.lastname@example.org.