Purchase Academic Attire
Each participant must bring their academic regalia to the ceremony – you cannot participate in the ceremony without the appropriate regalia. No extra attire is available at the ceremony. The Graduation Festival is an opportunity to purchase your cap, gown and hood.
- The robe should be pressed.
- The cap should be worn flat on the top of the head.
- The tassel should hang on the left side of the cap.
- The hood should be folded and carried over the right arm.
- A designated official from ESU will hood you on stage.