Graduation Services Mission
Congratulations future graduates! The Graduation Services team is dedicated to assisting students in their final steps of their academic journey at East Stroudsburg University.
Services include enrollment and graduation counseling, graduation application processing, degree audit maintenance, graduation clearances, production and distribution of diploma, identification of Latin honors, coordination of the Graduation Festival and assistance with the commencement ceremony.
Any questions concerning commencement and graduation can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (570) 422-2815.
The members of the Graduation Services Team are:
- Milagros Casillas, Assistant Registrar/Graduation Services
- Robert Jenkins, Graduation Clearance Coordinator
In order to assist you with preparing for graduation, please make sure you complete the below commencement checklist:
- Apply to graduate
- Check degree progress
- Confirm your information is correct for your diploma mailing
- Confirm accessible accommodations as needed for graduates and guests
- Attend the graduation festival
- Attend the commencement rehearsal
- Settle outstanding financial obligations and complete exit counseling