ESU's programs provide an opportunity to gain the scientific and educational background needed for Secondary Education certification in Biology.
The requirements for certification include successful completion of science coursework in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Math; along with a number of courses taken through the College of Education, and a culminating semester-long student teaching experience.
Are you interested in...
- Teaching others
- Exploring the world of living things
- Using creativity
- Encouraging others to learn new concepts
- Designing educational programs
- Small advanced class sizes and personalized attention
- Well-equipped laboratories
- Practical field experiences
- Qualified, experienced faculty