New Mind Design -Experience a Student-Run Design Agency
New Mind Design began in 2013 and continues to produce the best designs from students that meet clients’ needs and requests. All students majoring in Graphic Design will be on the New Mind Design student team through the Graphic Design 3 course. Meet our Spring 2021 semester student team!
Art + Design students participating on the design team will:
- Gain Real-Life Experience: Our design agency shows our graphic design students how graphic designers work in the field.
- Develop A Portfolio: They develop diverse designs and work experience. Each client has unique needs for their projects that range from 3D modeling to graphic design and 3D printing.
- Gain Useful Knowledge From Local Entrepreneurs: The design team meet mentors, alumni, and entrepreneurs that give weekly talks about their success.
- Work with Local Clients: We have worked with a broad range of individuals and businesses since our graphic design agency began. All of our clients benefit from our world-class service and unparalleled design methods.
Some of the New Mind Design Services
- Logo Design
- Brochure & Booklet Design
- Poster Design
- Website Design
- Banner Design
- 3D Printing
- T-Shirt Design
- Vinyl Signage
- Product Design
- Promotional Video
Some of the New Mind Design Departments and Student Roles
- Art Director
- Digital Marketing
- Illustration Team
- Vinyl Cutting
- Art-Building Touchscreen Display
- Social Media
- Web Design
- Campus Address
- Fine & Performing Arts Center
- (570) 422-3695
- (570) 422-3008 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Department Chair and Gallery Director
- Darlene Farris-Labar
- (570) 422-3813