Art + Design: Create, Integrate, Innovate
Push the parameters of your creativity in one of two undergraduate degree programs in Art + Design.
A wide range of options in both digital and traditional studio art and design as well as art history will prepare you to meet the challenges of careers that include graphic design, product design, studio art, arts administration and curatorship.
- Graphic/Visual Communication Design
- 3D and Product Design
- Studio Art and Art History
The Art + Design Department has:
- Small class sizes mean you don’t get lost in the crowd
- Mentoring by our highly qualified professionally competitive faculty
- Up to date creative technology
- Open studio environment
- Graphic design studio with Mac computers loaded with industry standard design software
- State of the art 3D printing/additive manufacturing lab with several types of 3D printers, CNC equipment, laptop and desktop computer lab with professional standard design software
- Large, well equipped painting and ceramic studios
- Madelon Powers Art Gallery
- New Mind Student Design Agency where you will work on design solutions for real world clients