- Sexual Harassment & Title IX Compliance Policy
- Sexual Harassment & Title IX Compliance Procedures
- Compliance Guide for Mandatory Reporters
- File a Report
- Clery Incident Report
- Sexual Misconduct Initial Inquiry Checklist
- Information for Internship, Student Teaching, and Other Off-Site Students and Supervisors
Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence Defined
- Harassment and Violence that is sexual in nature;
- Harassment includes stalking, voyeurism, exhibitionism, verbal or physical sexuality-based abuse or threats thereof, and intimate partner violence.
- Violence includes attempted or completed rape or sexual assault.
If you need a police response for any campus emergency, please dial 911 from your cell phone or 9911 from any campus phone to report the situation to the Monroe County Control Center dispatcher.