The Student Enrollment Center is open to assist you both virtually and on location in Zimbar-Liljenstein Hall.
The FAQs below may prove helpful in guiding your questions as well as pointing you to the right department or webpage for assistance. Appointments are available.
- Where is my PA State Grant?Fall 2020 - Actual awards are tentatively planned to be awarded the week of 8/24/20 – disbursement will occur after add/drop period and after enrollment status is verified. Awards may be adjusted at this time to reflect actual eligibility. Students can see their pending award on pheaa.org.
- Is the CARES Act application available?Please see ESU's CARES Act information.
- How can I get a Book Voucher? Book voucher requests are now being accepted for the Fall 2020 semester! All requests must be made using the online process in the MyESU student portal. See the eWarrior tab, Fall 2020 Book Voucher link.
- Where are my federal loans?To accept student loans: MyESU Portal > Students Tab > Financial Aid Awards > Choose current aid year. View and accept loans.
- I do not see my Parent Plus Loans, what next?If you applied and were approved for a Federal Parent PLUS loan at studentaid.gov, when processed it will be posted in the student’s portal/financial aid. It will be reflected on the bill a few days later.
- My registration has changed. Who can I contact?A change may have been made to your schedule of courses for Fall 2020. It is very important that students review your schedule for accuracy (e.g., registered for the correct courses, start and end dates, and start and end times). Changes to your schedule may impact your financial aid status, bill, academic standing, visa status, or other academic resource. For any additional questions regarding the change in your schedule, or to add courses, we encourage you to contact your advisor or major chair.
- My bill does not appear up-to-date. How can I view my current activity?See Pay My Bill for detailed instructions on how to view your bill.