East Stroudsburg University maintains a vested interest in the health and wellbeing of our students, faculty and staff. We are committed to providing an environment where individuals are free to work, learn, and teach in an environment that is both unencumbered and uninhibited by others. To this end, the University has established the Campus Assessment Response and Evaluation (C.A.R.E.) Team. C.A.R.E. is responsible for assessing reports of behavioral health issues on the part of students, and for implementing interventions that are in the best interest of the University and the individual. The C.A.R.E. Team’s purpose is to coordinate resources in support of the behavioral health and wellbeing of all University community members.
CARE is comprised of faculty and staff versed in various aspects of student behaviors and interventions.
Composition of CARE includes the following individuals:
- Dr. Linda Van Meter, Counseling & Psychological Services, (570) 422-3277
- Derek Hess, Residence Life & Housing, (570) 422-3729
- Amy Freeman, Health & Wellness, (570) 422-3073
- Dr. John Kraybill-Greggo, Sociology, Social Work & Criminal Justice, (570) 422-3844
- Cpl. Michael Flaherty, Campus Police and Safety, (570) 422-3064
- Maria Cutsinger, Student Conduct and Community Standards, (570) 422-3461