- Where can I find my Grade Point Average (GPA)?
- From East Stroudsburg University’s homepage, click on “MyESU"
- Log in to MyESU portal
- Click on “Students" tab on top of portal home page
- Under Student Resources, click on “DegreeWorks Grad Evaluation"
- Enter your student identification number (9 digits) and pin number (6 digit birth date)
- Click on Student
- Click on DegreeWorks twice
- Your overall GPA will be listed under “Student View"
- Your specific Major GPA can be found listed under the Major
- What GPA do I need to be on the Dean’s List?
You are eligible for the Dean's List at the end of each semester if you are pursuing a degree and have earned at least 12 credits with a semester GPA of at least 3.5. At the end of each semester, the Dean's List is made public.
- What happens if my Grade Point Average falls below 2.0?
You must maintain a GPA of 2.0 to achieve satisfactory academic standing. If you fall below the 2.0 GPA, you will be placed on Academic Warning and may not enroll in more than 13 credits per semester or enroll in off-campus internships. For steps beyond academic warning, please see the undergraduate catalogue.
- What is the minimum GPA required to graduate?
The minimum GPA required for graduation with an undergraduate degree is 2.0. Note: Your academic department may require a higher GPA for graduation in a specific major.
- Where can I get a copy of my transcript?
- How many credits must I earn to graduate?
You must earn a minimum of 120 credits; there are NO exceptions. Some programs require more than 120 credits.
- How do I apply for graduation?
- Fill out the undergraduate Intent to Graduate application. Meet with your adviser to make sure you are eligible.
- Late submission of your graduation application may delay the graduation clearance process and subsequently your degree conferral.
- Campus Address
- Rosenkrans West Room 107
- (570) 422-3494
- (570) 422-3949 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Dean, College of Arts & Sciences