Institutional Effectiveness, Planning & Assessment
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Assessment (OIEPA) at East Stroudsburg University (ESU) transforms institutional data into meaningful information that supports university planning, policy making, decision making, and assessment.
The Office serves as a resource for both internal and external constituents and seeks to support the mission of ESU.
Services of Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Assessment are available to university administrators, faculty, and students involved in planning and university activities as well as to persons and agencies outside the university.
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Assessment is the central source of official institutional information including official census data which is used to report to U.S. Department of Education and the Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education, among many others.
The Office is committed to:
- Encouraging diversity, mutual respect, and teamwork.
- Maintaining integrity in all data and research-related activities.
- Safeguarding sensitive data and protecting confidentiality.
- Demonstrating accountability and excellence in unit operations.
- Adhering to the Association of Institutional Research (AIR) Code of Ethics.
- Strives to keep abreast of issues affecting the University.
- Seeks to deliver to its customers an understanding of how information can be used to best support their research activities.
- Looks to foster relationships with campus constituencies to best coordinate and ensure reliable and confidential data collection and reporting.
- Proactively initiates information in response to issues within our institution and in higher education in general.
- Align all institutional- and program-level student learning outcomes and initiatives to ESU’s Strategic Plan
- Campus Address
- Hoeffner Science & Technology Center
- Title of Department Leader
- Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Assessment