- Association for Institutional Research (AIR) supports members in their efforts to continuously improve the practice of institutional research for postsecondary planning, management and operations, and to further develop and promote the institutional research profession.
- The Cooperative Institutional Research Program (CIRP) contains the well-known and long-running CIRP Freshman Survey.
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Overseen by the U.S. Department of Education, IPEDS is a single comprehensive system designed to encompass all institutions and educational organizations whose primary purpose is to provide postsecondary education. The IPEDS system is built around a series of interrelated surveys that collect institution-level data in such areas as enrollments, program completions, faculty, staff, and finances.
- The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is the unit of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools that accredits degree-granting colleges and universities in the Middle States region, which includes Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and several locations internationally.
- The National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) obtains, on an annual basis, information from hundreds of four-year colleges and universities nationwide about student participation in programs and activities that institutions provide for their learning and personal development.
- The Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, with 14 universities and more than 112,500 students, is the largest higher education provider in Pennsylvania.
- Campus Address
- Hoeffner Science & Technology Center 234
- Title of Department Leader
- Executive Director of Institutional Research
- Joseline Kraemer
- (570) 422-3906