Student course evaluations are administered according to the instructional method for the course.
For face-to-face and blended instruction, the course evaluation is administered using paper forms in the classroom. For 100% online instructed courses, students will use the electronic format to complete the evaluations. Both methods use the same evaluation questions and provide an opportunity for open-ended comments.
At the beginning of each semester, the faculty chooses to opt-in or opt-out of the evaluation process by returning the response form to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Assessment. If a response is not submitted, courses automatically default to their classroom method of delivery.
Special provisions have been built into the process for quarter, distance education, and extended learning sections.
Course evaluations are scored after posting of all final grades. Course evaluation results are hand-delivered to the Colleges for distribution to the faculty.
- Retrieving Qualitative and Quantitative Results from Campus Labs
- Spring 2022 Course Evaluation Timeline
- Fall 2021 Course Evaluation Timeline
- Summer 2021 Course Evaluation Timeline
- Spring 2021 Course Evaluation Timeline
- Suspension of Spring 2020 Student Evaluation of Instruction
- Face-to-Face and Blended Course Evaluation Process
- 100% Online Instructed Course Evaluation Process
- Campus Address
- Hoeffner Science & Technology Center 234
- Title of Department Leader
- Executive Director of Institutional Research
- Joseline Kraemer
- (570) 422-3906