The following will be available at the Graduation Festival:
- Graduation tickets
- Review of graduation status
- Name card
- Photo Booth
- Cap Decorating
- Honor cord if Latin Honors have been met
- Cap, gown and tassel for purchase (required)
- Graduation announcements for purchase (optional)
- Career Development representative
- Sign up for alumni email
- An East Stroudsburg University Graduate College representative will be present
- Class ring for purchase (optional)
- Diploma and picture frames for purchase (optional)
- Senior portrait sessions will be available
If a student’s class schedule or work schedule does not allow the student to attend the Graduation Festival, students can purchase their cap and gown and generic announcements at the University Bookstore. Tickets and honor cords will be available for pick-up after the Graduation Festival in Zimbar-Liljenstein Hall, Room 120, Monday-Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Friday from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Cap and Gown
Each participant must be dressed in academic attire; gown and a matching cap.
Academic attire for undergraduate students must be purchased through the University Bookstore. The cap should be worn flat on the top of the head, with the top of the cap parallel to the floor. The tassel should hang on the right side of the cap. The robe should be pressed.
If you are unable to come to the campus in person, you may have your academic attire shipped to you for a fee. The attire will be yours to keep.
Contact the University Bookstore for more information at (570) 422-3177 or contact the store by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be no extra attire available at the ceremony.
- Campus Address
- Zimbar-Liljenstein Hall
- (570) 422-2800
- (570) 422-2849 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Geryl Kinsel