The Office of Workforce Development is committed to working with departments to identify continuing education opportunities. This page features upcoming scheduled workshops.
Dale Carnegie - Fast-changing work conditions require Leaders who are equipped to not only; keep up, but excel in today's business environment.
This requires persuasive communication skills, creative problem solving methods, and extraordinary confidence and enthusiasm.
Discover and master the same skills and attitudes for achieving amazing results, and join the ranks of the world's most successful people.
Who Should Attend
People who aspire to become champions in their profession!
- Energize your career
- Build confidence and break down belief barriers
- Create an intentional, sustainable future
- Strengthen key relationships
- Resolve conflict and build consensus
- Influence others
- Maintain a positive outlook on challenges and change
- Excel as a communicator
- Stand head and shoulders about the crowd!
- Dale Carnegie Certificate of Completion and 2.4 CEUs
Three consecutive Tuesdays April 10, 17 and 24, 2018
8:00 a.m. to 4::30 p.m.
East Stroudsburg University Innovation Center
Third floor 562 Independence Road
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
NOTE: This training is WEDnetPA eligible and can be reimbursed at the Essential Skills rate for qualified companies.
For more information contact:
Sharone Jones, Director
Career and Workforce Development email@example.com (570) 422-7920