This provides analysis of the sample(s) when rush services are not required. Samples are processed FIFO and typical turn-around is four to five weeks. Special cases and difficult samples may take longer and additional charges may apply.
- To identify the species of the sample for samples that are unknown, cooked, mixed or partially degraded.
- To determine individual identity of the sample for matching of parts and/or contribution to mixtures.
- To determine relationship of the sample for parentage, kinship and relatedness.
- To determine gender of the sample.
- To determine the origin of the sample as being human or non–human.
- Now available
Additional Forensic Services and Fees
Critical Investigation Service
- This is the fastest service offered. With this service, work will start on the sample(s) immediately upon receipt by the laboratory. Work will be completed as soon as sound scientific practice allows.
- An additional charge of 50% per sample will be applied. Additional charges may apply.