Attend a drop-in tutoring session in the Warrior Tutoring Center (The WTC) located in Rosenkrans East
What is the Warrior Tutoring Center's Mission?
The mission of the ESU’s University-Wide Tutoring Program is to help ESU students achieve their academic and personal goals by providing high-quality academic assistance through one-on-one and small group peer tutoring and peer Supplemental Instruction for specific 100 and 200-level courses and some upper division courses.
Why should I attend tutoring?
- Students who attend tutoring consistently see a significant change in their understanding of course content and an increase in academic performance.
Who can utilize tutoring services and how much does it cost?
- Tutoring at ESU is a FREE service for all currently registered students.
What if the course I need help with is not offered?
- In addition to individual tutoring, ESU offers other academic resources to benefit students including Supplemental Instruction and Drop-In Tutoring Labs.
What should I bring to a tutoring session?
- Textbook, lecture notes, specific questions you may have, notebook/paper, writing utensils, and a willingness to participate!
What should I NOT bring to tutoring session?
- Cell phone, gum, food, drinks, and anything that could distract your peers