Faculty Recommendation Form Faculty wishing to recommend students to become peer tutors for their courses can complete the Faculty Recommendation form. This form takes only 3 to 5 minutes to complete.
Required Qualifications to become a Tutor:
- Maintain a 3.0 Cumulative GPA
- Be a second year (sophomore) undergraduate student at East Stroudsburg University
- Have a final grade of "A" or "B" in the course(s) you wish to tutor
- Completed Faculty Recommendation Form from Professor who teaches the course(s) you wish to tutor
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with students faculty and staff
- Demonstrate the ability to promote a positive work environment
- Demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision and to initiate work on projects independently
- Demonstrate knowledge in the appropriate disciplines
- Have the Ability to work well with others
If you meet the qualifications above, you can apply for the DAEL PEER TUTOR position in ATLAS under the Human Resources website. www.esu.edu/hr.