Student Access Code: warrior
The Career Development Center offers current students and alumni access to FOCUS 2, a self-paced, online career guidance program to assist you in career exploration. This resource will help you discover what you enjoy doing and which skills and talents you possess.
FOCUS® 2 guides students through a reliable, intuitive career & education decision making model. This program helps students choose majors offered at East Stroudsburg University, explore occupations & make informed career decisions. The cutting edge design makes the career planning process engaging and helpful when planning for and achieving career success.
How to set up your account and log in to FOCUS 2
Create your account by registering for FOCUS 2
Access your account anytime by entering your username and password on the log in page for FOCUS 2. The log in is cAse seNsitive.
If you forget your user name and password, go to the log in page to have it emailed to you.
How much time does it take to use FOCUS? Typically, the total time spent by students the first time they use the program ranges from 1 to 2 hours. Working through the program does not have to be done in one sitting. You can log back in at any time.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Use FOCUS 2 online on any phone, tablet, PC or MAC computer or IPAD anywhere, anytime.
- Work through each section, completing all requests for your input. You MUST save occupations and areas of study (majors) that you’re interested in or no information will appear in your portfolio!
- FOCUS 2 always saves your results. Use FOCUS 2 as often as you wish and in any order.
- You can change your mind about earlier choices, repeat a section and explore new options.
- Your results are stored online and are always available to you and your career counselor/adviser.
- Remember to save the majors and occupations that appeal to you as you review them.
- The main menu layout mirrors the steps of the career planning process. Most students start at the top of the main menu and then work down through the FOCUS 2 tools.
By completing the self-assessments, you can speed up the attainment of your collegiate degrees. Life-long career guidance and development is provided.
To discuss your results, call (570) 422-3219 for an appointment with a career advisor.