WarriorCareers is the on-line, one-stop career portal for ESU students, alumni and employers. Students can access jobs and internships, manage career documents such as resumes and cover letters, mock interviews and sign up for Career Development Center appointments. It includes a events calendar for career workshops and employment/internship expos.
Employment and internship opportunities are be posted daily for the ESU community; students and alumni will also be able to access state-wide and national networks all in one convenient location; WarriorCareers and national jobs via the NACELink network.
On WarriorCareers, you can;
- Post your resume for employers to review. They might come to you!
- Practice your interviewing skills with a video interviewer. Record yourself and send it to whomever you want.
- Search for jobs through the Career Development Center. We have spoken to almost every employer.
- Use the NACELink job board to search the country for jobs designed for you as a student and as a graduate.
- Find internships and part-time and full-time jobs, as well as volunteer opportunities.
- Use the “Chat with an Advisor” tool to schedule an appointment or ask a quick question of a staff member (business hours only).
And so much more...
As an ESU student, you already have an account.
Log in instructions:
- Click the logo on the top of this page, or anywhere else you see it.
- Select “Student/Alumni” button.
- Enter your user name = prefix to your email (ex: email@example.com would be the user name).
- Enter your password + single sign-on you use for ESU.