The Energy and Efficiency Group's mission is to promote energy efficiency practices and projects on campus.
The group will inform the ESU community of existing energy efficient projects and procedures.
Please contact Maria Cohen (Physics) with any questions about the Energy and Efficiency Group.
- A few buildings on campus are either LEED certified or built to LEED standards.
- Dansbury Commons and Kohler Arena have 100% LED lighting.
- Long term project to transition to all LED lighting through campus.
- Motion sensors installed in multiple offices and classrooms on campus.
- 3-4 electric ESU vehicles on campus.
- ESU participates in a Demand Response program.
- Provide some statistical information on energy conservation results.