Below you can find information regarding refund policies.
- Cash withdrawals from the eCard account are not permitted.
- Refunds of unspent funds are provided upon graduation, withdrawal, or dismissal from the university.
- Students/employees must request a refund in writing or in person.
- A $10.00 processing fee will be charged when closing an account.
- We would recommend that there be no money left on the account to avoid any processing fees.
- Account closure requests will be processed within six weeks.
- Proceeds from closed accounts will be paid through the Campus Card Center and will be subject to other debts owed to the university by the cardholder.
- Refunds will be mailed to the permanent address of the cardholder. Funds remaining on the eCard account are carried forward on a semester basis as long as the student is enrolled. There is no annual fee or service charge to activate an account.
- Due to Federal law, we are not allowed to provide cash back from an eCard account, since these are pre-paid services.
Off-Campus Merchant Refunds
If your eCard is charged inadvertently by a cashier, you have 24 hours to contact the Manager of the operation. Then the balance will be adjusted.
Inactive eCard Accounts
Upon account closure, if a refund of the balance is requested, a $10.00 processing fee will be charged.