Below you can find information regarding refund policies.
- Cash withdrawals from the eCard account are not permitted.
- Refunds of unspent funds (eDollars) are provided upon graduation, withdrawal, or dismissal from the university.
- Students/employees must request a refund in writing or in person.
- Account closure requests will be processed within six weeks.
- Due to Federal law, we are not allowed to provide cash back from an eCard account, since these are pre-paid services.
Off-Campus Merchant Refunds
If your eCard is charged inadvertently by a cashier, you have 24 hours to contact the Manager of the operation. Then the balance will be adjusted.
- Campus Address
- University Center
- (570) 422-2273
- (570) 422-2993 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Assistant Director
- Robert Fetterly
- (570) 422-2991