Permanent replacement eCards are available only from the Campus Card Center.

You will need to show a photo ID (drivers license, passport, or state photo ID card) and be a currently enrolled student.

There is a $20.00 fee for replacement of your lost, stolen or damaged eCard. If you need a new card due to a name change, the replacement is free.

Notice of lost or stolen cards or unauthorized card use should be reported immediately to the Campus Card Office 200 Prospect St. University Center, East Stroudsburg PA, 18301 (570) 422-2273 (CARD).

Notice may be given by phone, in person, or in writing by contacting the Campus Card Office during business hours (Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM).

Our summer hours are (Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM) or after business hours by contacting the Campus Police 200 Normal St East Stroudsburg PA, 18301 (570) 422-3064.

Once the card is reported lost or stolen it is inactivated.

During non-business hours the Campus Police will be able to issue you a temporary card until your permanent card is replaced.

Contact Us

The eCard is the official identification card for students and employees. If you have any question, please call (570) 422-2273

Contact Information

Campus Address
University Center
(570) 422-2273
(570) 422-2993 (Fax) (Fax)
Title of Department Leader
Robert Smith
(570) 422-2992