These are but just a few organizations that East Stroudsburg University has partnered with in regard to advancing our mission of diversity and inclusion.
We encourage folks to get involved with the vital work that they do in order to spread inclusive messages throughout the region:
- Monroe County United
- Pocono Alliance: Pocono Alliance is a non-profit dedicated to one important goal: to provide essential services and resources for people who need it most. Whether we are promoting early childhood screenings and education, guiding individuals in need to find resources to improve their lives, or helping those in poverty take control of their future, Pocono Alliance is determined to help Monroe County become a community of self-sufficiency, strength, and pride.
- Monroe County Chapter of the NAACP: The mission of the Monroe County Chapter is to ensure the political, educational, social and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate racial hatred and racial discrimination. At a time where racial tensions are high and the nation divided, we feel the need, now more then ever, to unite with all communities, organizations, and residents within Monroe County to achieve a common goal -- Unity!
- Women's Resources of Monroe County: The mission of Women's Resources is to provide a safe and caring environment that encourages healing and empowerment for anyone whose life has been impacted by domestic and sexual violence. We strive to engage our community through awareness, advocacy, and prevention.
- Novus ACS: A local healthcare provider that provides free testing services for STIs and HIV.
- Greater Pocono Section of the National Council of Negro Women: NCNW's mission is to lead, develop, and advocate for women of African descent as they support their families and communities.
- Campus Address
- Reibman Administration Building
- (570) 422-3463
- (570) 422-3410 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Vice President, Campus Life & Inclusive Excellence
- Dr. Santiago Solis