Hold your camp, conference, meeting, or special event in ESU's distinctive facilities.
East Stroudsburg University can accommodate many diverse groups in a safe and fun environment. Conference Services offers competitive rates while striving to meet the specific needs of each client.
All groups must follow guidelines and policies governed by the Facilities and Service Agreement and signed by all parties involved.
The rental fee structure is updated annually and approved by the President's Council. Contact Conference Services to discuss your needs and receive an estimate.
Upon signing a contract, a group must place a non–refundable deposit to confirm the reservation. The deposit is applied to the final invoice sent after the event.
Any external or non-ESU affiliated group must purchase sufficient insurance coverage and provide proof of coverage before the event.
Audio/Visual equipment is available. Please discuss your needs with Conference Services.
- Linens are available. Missing linens will be charged on the final invoice.
- Blankets, towels, and toiletries are not provided.
- Not all residence halls are equipped with air conditioning. Please contact Conference Services to discuss your needs.
- Groups are strongly discouraged from bringing personal electronics and other valuables to campus.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network – Pocono Hospital and Express Care are located next to campus.
- Use of recreation facilities is subject to availability.
- One adult chaperone (18 or older) is required for every 12 children ages 17 and under.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- Attendees must agree to the university smoking policy.
- The university reserves the right to eject any person or persons from university premises if policies are violated, regardless of contracted services or facilities.