The Center supports multiple student organizations here at ESU- consider joining one or attending our events! It's a great way to meet people and help make ESU a welcome and affirming place for all.
PRIDE: PRIDE at ESU serves as an educational, social, and supportive resource for the campus on the issues of the LGBTQA community.
Follow them on Twitter: @esuPRIDE
Connect on Facebook: Pride @ ESU
Feminist Alliance: ESU's Feminist Alliance aims to raise awareness about women's issues, support true equality for all genders, and promote positive social change regarding issues commonly faced by women as well as all genders such as domestic violence, sexual assault, and body image among many others. We also aim to reduce the stigma surrounding feminism by spreading awareness and educating others about feminism itself.
National Council of Negro Women, ESU Chapter: Our purpose is to promote and support the national program of the National Council of Negro Women (NCNW). All programs will be focused around the national program initiative known as “Four for the Future”, which includes the following four pillars:
- Education: educating and training young women and girls for the future workforce, with a special focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM)
- Health: Continuing the NCNW historical focus on health concerns in the African American community.
- Entrepreneurship: Promoting economic empowerment, entrepreneurship, financial literacy, and financial planning.
- Values: Developing new partnerships to encourage young African American men and women to embrace the values of NCNW founders
- Campus Address
- University Center
- Title of Department Leader
- Interim Director
- Gene Kelly, Ph.D.