Warrior LaunchPad – Launch your Business to the next level
Warrior LaunchPad takes off at East Stroudsburg University. This premier program, sponsored by the ESU Business Accelerator, and hosted at the on-campus Innovation Center helps prepare Student Entrepreneurs to grow their companies and collaborate with other passionate innovators across the University and in the community.
Warrior LaunchPad provides resources and support to all students that are actively pursuing the launch and growth of a business.
The program offers thought leadership and mentorship on topics including entrepreneurship and innovation, and gives students the unique opportunity to cross collaborate with other ESU students who are dedicated to creating their own companies. Students in the program have the opportunity to collaborate with faculty, advisors, alumni, outside mentors and organizations. Through program sessions, activities and events, students build and foster connections inside and outside of the University that help them to better understand their unique value as entrepreneurs and how their businesses can fit into an ever changing global marketplace.
All majors are eligible.
Participants receive access to the Entrepreneurial Leadership Center’s state of the art resources including
- Collaborative work spaces
- Mentoring and business advisors
- Computer Lab with PC workstations offering the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Media Production resources including video conferencing
- A network of likeminded innovators, including in-house startups with industry expertise such as: additive manufacturing, computer security, 3D printing and consumer product development
- Improve likelihood of startup success
- Guide initial customer discovery
- Introduce best practices based on lean startup methodology
- Conduct initial assessment to validate business concept
- Facilitate startup business
- Validate business concept for entry into the Business Accelerator