Businesses eligible for the ESU Business Accelerator must be early stage (less than 3 years old), or making a substantial change to their business models.
Selection will be based on the impact potential of the company including expected revenue growth and job creation capabilities.
Selected businesses will have access to ESU resources including faculty, students and equipment.
Lease agreements are determined through classification into one of three categories:
- Organizational Stage (Start Up) – Company is producing no revenue and is less than 12 months old
- Early Stage - Company may have pre-revenue and has been in operation for 3 years or less. Companies in research and development mode may be more than 3 years old.
- Established “Spin-Off” Company – Revenue producing and established for more than 3 years. To be eligible in this category the business must be pivoting in a distinctly different direction.
- 24/7 Secure Access
- Conference and Meeting Rooms
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Technology including computer labs with Microsoft and Adobe suites
- Mentorship from internal and external advisers
- Access to Student interns and Graduate assistants
- Training Workshops and Networking events
- A diverse cohort pool ideal for cross collaboration
- Access to funding resources across the Pennsylvania area