To be eligible, a student must:
- Have the potential and desire to pursue further education after high school.
- Have completed 8th grade but not yet enrolled in 12th grade and attend one of the target schools within Monroe, and Lehigh counties
- Be potential first generation college students (neither parent should have received a bachelor's degree at the time of application)
- Fall within the federal family income guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Demonstrate at least a 2.00 (C) grade point average in core courses (mathematics, English, laboratory science, and social studies)
- Must be US Citizen or permanent resident.
If you would like to learn more about the program, please call us at (570) 422-3476. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM