Wellness Certification Path
Through the Wellness Certification, individual students and student organizations will have the opportunity to learn about basic wellness and responsible behavior choices.
They will be able to set up personal fitness goals and learn about responsible decision making when it comes to suicide prevention, sexual health, alcohol and other drugs.
Ten points are required to earn the Wellness Certification. Approved programs include the following, and can be completed through:
- Scheduled Events
See the list below, or visit WarriorLink to see upcoming qualifying events.
- Attend one approved Wellness Education & Prevention Program (1 point)
- Attend one approved Campus Rec & Wellness program (1 point)
- Group Fitness session (1 point)
See the Group Fitness Schedule (currently not available). Only classes of 45 minutes or more qualify for this section. One class minimum.
- Sport Activities participation (2 points)
You can participate in one or both of the following areas to fulfill this requirement:
- By appointment only
Contact Campus Rec & Wellness at (570) 422-2970 to set up an appointment.
- One-on-One Wellness Goal Setting Meeting (1 point)
- Fitness Assessment (2 points)
- 1 hour—Initial Assessment (1 point)
- 1 hour—6 week follow up Fitness Assessment (1 point)
- Ask. Listen. Refer (1 point)
- Request a Condom-Gram (1 point)
- To participate in Condom-Gram.
- Participate in ScreenU (1 point)