Service Certification Path
Through the Service Certification, students will have opportunities to engage in local and abroad civic engagement, growing into an active member of a global community.
In order to complete the Service Certification, students need to fulfill 10 points of service throughout their college career at ESU.
Approved Service opportunities will be posted each semester on the Leadership By Design WarriorLink site. Each approved project will be allocated a number of points. The Service Certification Path is coordinated through the Office of Student Engagement and Fraternity & Sorority Life.
Examples of pre-approved service programs include:
- Adopt-A-Block — 1 point
- Relay for Life — 2 points
- Pink Light Walk volunteering — 2 points
- MLK Day of Service volunteering — 2 points
- Stony Acres service projects — 2 points
- AWAY Day Project — 1 point
- AWAY Spring Break — 5 points