Leadership Certification Path
Through the Leadership Certification, students will develop an understanding of their personal leadership skills, an introduction to organizational management, and participate in hands-on experience in leadership programming.
The Leadership Certification is sponsored through programs developed within Student Engagement and Stony Acres.
Ten points are required to earn the Leadership Certification.
- Two points for myStrengths Trainings:
CliftonStrengths (2 points):
- Take the Clifton Strengths assessment (1 point)
- Participate in 2 myStrengths coaching sessions (1 point)
- Two points for Personality Tests, options include:
- True Colors (1 point)
- Myers Briggs (1 point)
- Other Approved Program:____________________________ (1 point)
- One point for participation in approved lecture-based leadership theory trainings
- Ethics and Decision Making (1 point)
- Three points for participation in approved activity-based leadership programs in:
- Communication (1 point)
- Creativity (1 point)
- Team Work (1 point)
- Two points for hands-on projects in leadership program development