ESU Dining Services are provided by Aramark, an outside vendor who specializes in healthy foods and a variety of choices for student dining.
Meal plans are located on the campus dish web page.
Any questions or inquires about dining services should be directed to Pascual Ortiz.
Campus Dining Locations
- Dansbury Commons
- Dansbury Commons has a comfortable atmosphere for you to relax in while you enjoy a delicious meal.
- Dansbury Commons is open from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. on weekends
- STC Café (closed for fall)
- ESU's best kept secret! Located in the Science and Technology Center, STC Café features quiet seating, fresh brewed Peet's coffee, hot breakfast sandwiches, and our in-house-made Grab & Go.
- Center Court (closed for fall)
- Use your Dining Dollars, E-Dollars, and Meal Plan in our exciting food court! Center Court features Burger Studio, Topio’s Pizza, Warrior Wraps, Sandwich Shack, Greens to Go, and house made soups. On the run? Check out our huge selection of grab and go items!
- P.O.D. Mini Market
- The P.O.D. Mini Market is located in Dansbury Commons. You can find anything from Starbucks coffee, candy, chips and cold beverages.
- The P.O.D. Mini Market is open from 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. on weekends
- Food 4 Thought Café (closed for fall)
- Food 4 Thought features fresh homemade sandwiches and desserts, as well as a large variety of snacks, beverages and ice cream.