ESU Dining Services are provided by Aramark, an outside vendor who specializes in healthy foods and a variety of choices for student dining.
Meal plans are located on the campusdish web page.
Any questions or inquires about dining services should be directed to Pascual Ortiz:
Campus Dining Locations
- Dansbury Commons
- Dansbury Commons has a comfortable atmosphere for you to relax in while you enjoy a delicious meal.
- STC Café
- ESU's best kept secret! Located in the Science and Technology Center, STC Café features quiet seating, fresh brewed Peet's coffee, hot breakfast sandwiches, and our in-house-made Grab & Go.
- Center Court
- Use your Dining Dollars, E-Dollars, and Meal Plan in our exciting food court! Center Court features Burger Studio, Topio’s Pizza, Warrior Wraps, Sandwich Shack, Greens to Go, and house made soups. On the run? Check out our huge selection of grab and go items!
- P.O.D. Mini Market
- The P.O.D. Market is located in the lobby of Dansbury Commons. You can find anything from Peet’s coffee, snacks and candy, to lunch on the go. Grab & Go items include sandwiches, salads, and hot entrées that will fill you up while you're on the move!
- Food 4 Thought Café
- Food 4 Thought features fresh homemade sandwiches and desserts, as well as a large variety of snacks, beverages and ice cream.