The Warrior Transfer Scholarship recognizes and rewards qualified Pennsylvania transfer undergraduate students for their academic achievement.
Scholarship values vary based on your cumulative college transfer grade point average.
- Warrior Transfer Scholarship awards are valued between $1,000 and $2,000 per year. The award has a total three year value between $3,000 and $6,000.
- The scholarship is applied in equal parts to the fall and spring semesters in the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Eligible transfer students may combine a Warrior Transfer Scholarship and the PTK Scholarship, provided the student meets eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for the Warrior Transfer Scholarship, a student must:
- Be offered admission to an undergraduate degree program at the East Stroudsburg University.
- Be a US citizen and Pennsylvania resident for undergraduate tuition purposes.
- Transfer a minimum of twenty-four (24) college transfer credits.
- Meet the following required cumulative college grade point average on a 4.00 scale as presented on their official final college transcripts.
|Cumulative College GPA||Scholarship Award|
|3.50 – 4.00||$2,000 Annually|
|3.00 – 3.49||$1,500 Annually|
|2.50 – 2.99||$1,000 Annually|
Warrior Transfer Scholarship award values increase based on the final official cumulative transfer grade point average.
The Warrior Transfer Scholarship is applied in equal parts to the fall and spring semesters in the 2020-2021 academic year.
Students who receive a Warrior Transfer Scholarship are also eligible to receive the PTK Scholarship, provided the student meets eligibility criteria.
The Warrior Transfer Scholarship is renewable for an additional two (2) years of undergraduate study in a degree program offered at East Stroudsburg University. Students must maintain full-time enrollment, earn twenty-four (24) credits each academic year (12 per fall and spring semesters), and maintain a minimum 2.50 cumulative ESU grade point average.