ESU's Lehigh Valley Center is located at 60 West Broad Street,
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Accelerated Undergraduate Degree Completion Programs offered at the Bethlehem Center
If you have an associate’s degree or have earned equivalent college credits and are interested in completing your bachelor's degree in an accelerated, convenient format from East Stroudsburg University, this is the program for you!
ESU's Degree Completion programs provide you with a fast-track to earning a degree in some of the nation's fastest growing fields, offering eight-week courses year round at times that accommodate the demands of a busy work and family schedule.
With our unique Cohort system of learning, you become a member of a small, focused group of learners who will journey through the program together as a team, with our amazing faculty, on-site staff, and each other to provide you with a system of support every step of the way.
- BS Business Management
- BS Computer Security/Computer Science
- BS Public Health - Concentrations: Health Services Administration or Community Health
- RN-to-BS in Nursing at Northampton Community College, Bethlehem
- Pre-Graduate Certificate Program in Communication Sciences and Disorders*
* This is a 21-credit or 7 courses cohort geared towards students who wish to apply for a graduate program in the field but lack the undergraduate pre-requisites that are required for admission. While enrollment in these courses does not guarantee admission into any graduate program, completion of these courses will prepare students to apply for any graduate program. This cohort starts every summer in May. For additional information on these courses, please contact Dr. Elaine Shuey, Communication Sciences & Disorders department chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please contact Millie Román-Buday at email@example.com or (610) 419-2516.
Convenient Course Schedule and Location for Busy Adults
8 and 9-week sessions throughout the year to help students with prior credits complete their degree within two years.
Students will complete two courses (6 credits) per session.
Interested to learn more? Stop by our Lehigh Valley Center at 60 West Broad Street to ask questions, pick up literature about our programs, and take a tour of the Center.
If you are interested in learning more about ESU's Extended Learning programs in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, email Millie Roman-Buday at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 419-2516 for more information.
Your Prior Credits are Valuable
Our academic advisers will work with you to prepare an individual transfer credit evaluation so that you know exactly what you will need to finish your degree on time. Moreover, even if you haven't finished your associates degree or are missing prerequisites, our admissions counselors will help you find the quickest and most successful path towards acceptance into our accelerated programs and earning your degree.
Take the First Step...
Call or email today for more information about our programs and the application process.
Assistant Director of Admissions
For more information about applying to ESU as a transfer student, please visit our transfer admission page.
Lehigh Valley Center Contact Information
Toll Free: (877) 422-1378
Front Desk: (610) 419-0316