Economic Outlook Summit 2020- It Was Virtual This Year!
Pocono: Pride, Promise, Progress
The Summit is now available to view online. View the Virtual Summit.
This year's summit featured two keynote speakers:
- Dr. Wendy Braund, MD, MPH, MSed, FACPM, The COVID-19 Response Director at the Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Frank Robinson, MBA, Director of Econsult Solutions, Inc., a firm that assists clients in the evaluation of economic and fiscal outcomes.
- 12:00 p.m. – Year in Revew Video -Carbon, Monroe, Pike, and Wayne Counties
- 12:05 p.m. – Opening Remarks: Kenneth Long, Interim President, East Stroudsburg University
- 12:10 p.m. – Keynote Speaker: Dr. Wendy Braund, COVID-19 Response Director, Pennsylvania Department of Health, COVID-19 Update from the Pennsylvania Department of Health
- 12:30 p.m. – Pocono Promise Video
- 12:35 p.m. – Keynote Speaker: Frank Robinson, MBA, Director, Econsult Solutions, "From Reality to Resiliency: Utilizing Data to Navigate Through Challenging Economic Times."
- 12:55 p.m. – Pocono Progress Video
- 1:00 p.m. – County Commissioner Chairs: Carbon, Monroe, Pike and Wayne. "COVID-19: Challenges Faced, Lessons Learned. What's Next?" Carbon: Wayne E. Nothstein; Monroe: Sharon S. Laverdure; Pike: Matthew M. Osterberg;
Wayne: Brian W. Smith
Topic: COVID-19: Challenges Faced, Lessons Learned. What’s Next?
- 1:20 p.m. – Closing Remarks: ESU President Long
- 1:25 p.m. – Pocono Pride Video
Poconos: Four County Region - Carbon, Monroe, Pike and Wayne
For assistance or special accommodations, please contact email@example.com or (570) 422-7920. Accommodations may include, but are not limited to, services for physical, cognitive, visual or auditory assistance.