The academic calendar is divided into fall and spring semesters of approximately 15 weeks each and summer and winter sessions of varying length. The last week of the fall and spring semesters is set aside for final examinations.
The holidays and vacations observed by the university are noted below. Spring break is the week following the spring semester midterm.
- 19 Winter Session Begins
- 21 Last Day to Drop a Winter Session Course as No Grade
- 21 Last Day to Add Winter Session Course
- 22 Semester Withdraw (W) Grade Period Begins
- 25 Christmas Day - No Classes
- 1 New Years Day - No Classes
- 5 Last Day (W) Withdraw Winter Session
- 5 Grade Links Open for Faculty
- 13 Winter Session Ends
- 19 Faculty deadline for submitting grades to registrar’s office 9:00 AM
** All calendar dates are subject to change.