Summer Extended Learning 2020
The academic calendar is divided into fall and spring semesters of approximately 15 weeks each and summer and winter sessions of varying length. The last week of the fall and spring semesters is set aside for final examinations.
The holidays and vacations observed by the university are noted on each of the academic calendars. Spring break is the week following the spring semester midterm.
Extended Learning Summer A7 - 8 Weeks
May 26 - July 18, 2020
- 26 A7 Courses Begin
- 31 Last Day to Drop A7 Course as No Grade
- 31 Last Day to Add an A7 Course
- 1 A7 Withdrawal (W) Grade Period Begins
- 26 Last Day to Withdraw (W) from A7 Course
- 9 Grade Links Open for Faculty
- 18 A7 Ends
- 23 Faculty Deadline to Submit Grades to Registrar's Office by 9:00 AM
Extended Learning Summer A8 - 9 Weeks
May 26 - July 25, 2020
- 26 A8 Courses Begin
- 31 Last Day to Drop A8 Course as No Grade
- 31 Last Day to Add an A8 Course
- 1 A8 Withdrawal (W) Grade Period Begins
- 3 Last Day to Withdraw (W) from A8 Course
- 16 Grade Links Open for Faculty
- 25 A8 Ends
- 30 Faculty Deadline to Submit Grades to Registrar's Office by 9:00 AM
* Please note there is a separate Summer 2020 calendar.
** All calendar dates are subject to change.