East Stroudsburg University shares a partnership with PSECU which means all students, faculty, staff, and alumni are eligible to join for free.
PSECU Student Banking
Opened in 1934, PSECU was founded by 22 ordinary people who pooled $90 and made an extraordinary commitment to each other. To create a financial institution where;
- collective resources benefit all members. Today, PSECU continues that legacy as Pennsylvania’s digital-first credit union, with $8 billion in assets, more than 590,000 members,
- and a convenient anytime, anywhere banking model. For more information about PSECU, visit psecu.com. PSECU has been recognized as a Best-In-State Credit Union by Forbes,
- one of America’s Best Banks by Newsweek, and a Best Credit Union by GOBanking Rates.
PSECU offers resources for students both on and off campus.
In addition to our in-person workshops, we have a large library of online resources. Our WalletWorks page is home to videos, articles, and worksheets designed to help you learn the basics of money management and improve your skills.
Additionally, our blog offers financial tips for every stage in life, so whether you're an undergrad, grad student, or nontraditional student, there's something here for you – from information about PSECU products and services and answers to common money questions to tricks for saving money as a college student.
Ready to get started? Visit PSECU Students to learn how you can keep more of your money where it belongs - with you.
When you join PSECU, you enjoy benefits such as:
- A network of surcharge-free ATMs (on and off campus)
- ATM surcharge rebates for non-network ATMS (Up to $20/month with direct deposit, and up to $8/month without)
- Free checking accounts with no minimum balance and no monthly maintenance fees
- Cash rewards for using your debit card
- Mobile deposit & payment (Apple Pay®, Google Pay®, and Samsung Pay™)
- Online bill payer service
- 24/7 digital banking, including text and email alerts
From graduation to your first paycheck and beyond - PSECU is your financial partner for life.