The Strategic Plan Innovation, Renewal and Implementation Team, better known as SPIRIT
around campus, have been working diligently on the ongoing update of the current plan.
By focusing on the areas of collaboration, academic success, and diversity, we hope
that ESU will be distinguished in the region as a community of innovators who recognize
that a complex world requires learning that embraces working together and problem-solving
from different perspectives. Below is the dedicated group that continues to spearhead
the updated goal initiatives.
- Dr. Kimberly Adams, Political Science
- Professor William Broun, English
- Dr. Timothy Connolly, Philosophy/Religious Studies
- Dr. Mary DeVito, Computer Science
- Dr. John Elwood, Physics
- Dr. Min Jung Kim, Sports Management
- Professor Laura Kieselbach, English
- Mr. Andrew Kissling, Student Senate
- Dr. John Kraybill-Greggo, Sociology
- Professor David Mazure, Art & Design
- Mr. Antonio Orlando, Facilities Management
- Dr. Gina Scala, College of Education
- Ms. Alyssa Simeone, Alumnus
- Dr. Beth Sockman, Professional & Secondary Ed.
- Ms. Shelley Speirs, ESU Foundation
- Dr. Chad Witmer, Exercise Science
- Dr. Cem Zeytinoglu, Communication