Internships are a requirement within the undergraduate programs in Community Health and Health Services Administration and the Master of Public Health Program.
The Department of Health Studies has assisted students in completing internships at over 100 locations including:
- Hospital and Health Networks (such as Lehigh Valley Health Network, St. Lukes University Health Network, etc.)
- State and Local Health Departments (such as Allentown, Bethlehem and Sussex County Health Departments, etc.)
- Federal Public Health Service Agencies (such as NIH, CDC, NCI, etc.)
- Non-Profit Agencies (such as Pocono Mountain United Way, Northeast Regional Cancer Center, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, etc.)
Career Services are available through the Career Development Center on the second floor of the University Center.
They offer information on internship opportunities, career planning, and employment services to all students and alumni of the University.
Stop by between the hours of 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, to check out all that we have to offer, or call to make an appointment.
Other internship resources are listed below:
- Campus Address
- DeNike Center for Human Services
- (570) 422-3702
- (570) 422-3848 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Department Chair Health Studies
- Kim Razzano
- (570) 422-3693