Clear Path Scholarship
ESU is offering scholarships to full-time students transferring from County College of Morris, Lehigh Carbon Community College, Luzerne County Community College, or Northampton Community College and majoring in a STEM disciplines. The program is designed to help you find the "Clear Path" to your goals.
PATH (Partnerships for Access to Higher Education) Program
To qualify for this program you must submit your FAFSA application by Febuary 1st
You also must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a PA State resident.
- Be nominated by a PATH partner which you received a scholarship for the academic year by September 30th.
- Have received a PA state grant for the semester for which you have been nominated to receive a PATH grant.
- Demonstrate financial need for a PATH grant
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate, at least part-time in a Pennsylvania State Grant-approved post secondary institution in the state of Pennsylvania and maintain satisfactory academic progress (as determined by ESU).
Chafee Education & Training Grant (Chafee) Program
To qualify for this program you must submit your FAFSA application by February 1st.
Download and complete the Pennsylvania Chafee Education and Training Grant Program Application.
- Must be PA State resident.
- Demonstrate financial need for the grant .
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Be eligible for services under Pennsylvania's John H. Chafee Foster Care Independence Program.
- Be identified as a youth in foster care or a youth discharged or adopted from foster care after age 16.
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate, at least half time in a college or career school that is approved by the U.S. Department of Education for Title IV student assistance programs.
- Not be in default on a federal student loan.
- Campus Address
- Zimbar-Liljenstein Hall 110
- (570) 422-2800
- (570) 422-2850 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Director Financial Aid
- Leo Hertling
- (570) 422-2828